Risks and causes of technogenic catastrophes, accidents and incidents at hasardous production objects of the Republic of Belarus
The article gives an overview of the current state of the problem of ensuring technogenic safety at hazardous production facilities in the Republic of Belarus. A detailed analysis of statistical data shows that the risks of accidents and incidents at the current stage of production development are quite high. The characteristics of potential sources of threats are described, the main causes of accidents are analyzed, and measures aimed at improving the safety of technological processes and minimizing the prerequisites for emergencies are suggested.
Abstract views: 181 PDF Downloads: 91
How to Cite
LicenseCopyright (c) 2017 Yakimov S.P.
CC «Attribution-NonCommercial» («Атрибуция — Некоммерческое использование») 4.0
- 1. Engineering
- 2. Physics and Mathematics
- 1.3. Mechanical engineering and machine science
- 1.5. Oil and gas industry
- 1.7. Construction and architecture
- 6. Military Science. Civil Defense and Emergency Protection Management
- 1.9. Transportation, evacuation processes and logistics
- 2.6. Theory of probability and mathematical statistics
- 11. History and Culture of Life Safety